Gangbang Fantasy Group 1: Part 1








I walk in the room as bare ass naked as my birth to see my naked mail ordered men getting acquainted in my bedroom. Henry Cavill and Jason Momoa were on the couch kissing and stroking each other's cocks in hand. On the bed Chris Pratt jerked himself off while he was cramming the rest of Chris Hemsworth's thick Aussie cock down his throat while Hemsworth mouth was already full of his fellow Aussie's Jai Courtney veiny meat.

I stretched my hands out.

Me: You guys started without me?!

Jason: You took too long and we were horny

Both Chris's dislodge the man meat from their throats, wiping of saliva and precum. I went on the bed and began kissing Jai, my legs wrapped around his waist and my fingers over his hairy beard and chest, tasting his tongue.

Me: What's that taste Jai?

Henry: Sorry, he's been eating my sweaty hole all morning.

Jai: And a Damn full meal it was too!

I continued kissing this hairy magnificent stud, until I heard a whimper.

Hemsworth: Oh come on, is he your favorite now?

Me: You all are! That's why I bought all of you, to fulfill my fantasies.

Both Chris's smiled at that. I grabbed Hemsworth by his golden hair, his blue eyes whimpering at me before shoving my tongue down his mouth. His growls of approval got me harder as the its vibration washed over my chest. I could taste his tongue, and Jai's precum on it. His lips were soft but hard when he pushed them on mine. Jai's tongue found my neck as my hand found Pratt's cock, stroking it and playing with his cockhead. Pratt's mouth tasted like corndogs, beer and Aussie cum. They were all so sweaty, the stink of man choking the room, all so horny. Jason and Henry broke their kiss to tongue Fuck my throat too, I was in heaven. I suddenly hatched an idea.

Now all the sexy men were bent over, their hairy asses out and holes present and exposed. I wasted no time tongue fucking their holes starting with Momoa.

Jason: Ugh, Fuck........UH! Fuck Yeah, my man!

Of course he got louder as my tongue was replaced by a finger or 2. Next I ate Pratt as he was muttering something about what else I can shove up there. Henry just moaned and moaned backing his hairy big ass in my face more. Hemsworth was telling me how much further my tongue had to go, to kiss his cheeks and shove a thumb in his hole. Of course these guys wanted cocks up their holes, i wasn't going to Fuck them, tonight anyway. Jai however grabbed my head and shoved it in his cheeks, calling me a dirty faggot and only dirty faggots eats and licks dirty asses, and he wasn't wrong. I could smell the sweat trapped between his cheeks but i loved it all the same and ate and licked my dinner clean, but i it was time for seconds.

Cock after cock after cock fucked my throat the moment i was on my knees. I could almost take all of Henry in my throat, his delectable precum leaving its salty sweet taste, then it was Jai in my mouth then Pratt, then Momoa, then Hemsworth, then Pratt, then Henry, then Pratt, then Pratt, then Pratt(Chris Pratt really liked blow jobs). My jaws got numb from skull fucks which was great because I never had to deal with anymore pain taking in cocks in my mouth, which was a lifesaver when Jai and Jason would double stuff my throat as they kissed, but after a good 40 minutes, that hole needed at break and the other one was twitching with excitement.

I rode Henry first. His big hands on my ass as he slammed in his cock, I cried out in pain and lust wanting get fucked till I couldn't move and bred. I caressed his pecs, sucked his nipples and licked his sweaty pits. His blue eyes piercing through my soul as his breath from panting crawled down my throat. My ass stretching and trembling from his great cock cramming itself inside me, but that was the just the beginning. Jai threw me on my back, to see how contorted my face would be in lustful pain as I took his cock and his was satisfied. My eyes bulged and watered, I was breathless.and powerless as this thick hairy man was over me, sweating on me, ramming his cock deep inside me. But there was only one thing I could cry out in this ordeal.

Me: B-B.......Balls! I need in my mouth. I need to suck some balls right now!!!

Jason's scrotum was already on my lips. I quickly opened them, sucking up the salt and musk they had. They were a good distraction from the veiny hard cock fucking my insides to mush, until everyone else was jealous then I had suck their balls as well.

Before Hemsworth, I never knew my knees could touch both my ears at the same time. The bed rocked and creaked at the heavy thrusting of Hemsworth's cock in my hole.

Me: Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuuuuuck Aaaaaargh!!!

Hemsworth: That's right you senseless Fuck-Toy! I bet you think your real something get us to put our cocks in you, but you're nothing but........A HOLE!

Hemsworth slammed his entire weight in until he was balls deep. My mouth opened at the sensation when Hemsworth spat in my mouth and my cock twitched.

I was on all fours when Jason took me like the beast he was. My face clenched with beads of sweat. His heavy hands on my hips with a hard hot thick cock ripping my hole and hitting my insides with each thrust. I wanted to tell him to go harder, go faster, but my mouth was to tired. All my mouth got was another cock, both Chris's took turns with my throat, Pratt being a bit greedy. As soon my hole started to get used to Jason, he grabbed my hips and pulled up holding my entire body, with my legs spread and his cock still in my ass. Pratt was more than happy to come between my legs and slip his cock in my occupied hole. I screamed out but the response was laughter and cheering. Both men, Jason behind and Pratt in front were pumping me, calling me obscene names, speaking on me and fucking me. Soon the other men gathered in circle around me. Rubbing my feet on their warm hard members. Suddenly Pratt started fucking me faster.

Pratt: Oh shit I'm cumming! I'm cu-.....FUUUUUUUCK! HUUUUUHUHUUUH!!!!!

Chris's cum slowly leaked from my double stuffed hole, and his semi hard cock slid out too. Suddenly, Momoa threw my left leg over his right shoulder with my other leg dangling over the ground and pinned me to the wall with his dick still inside. He grabbed me by the neck, kissed me, spat in my mouth and fucked me hard, suddenly I came all over my stomach as Momoa lost control and impregnated me with his warm creamy man sauce. He screamed in estascy into my face with a cracked voice and kissed my wildly. Slowly after the twitching and muscle spasm ended, he spun me around with his cock still in me and walked back to the bed and sat us down.

Me: (He doesn't want his cum leaking out. He wants me to keep it inside me. Aww he does care)

Suddenly 3 warm cocks were pushed in my face. Jai's fat narrow cock, Henry's thick hard cock with its enormous leaking cockhead and Hemsworth's thick pulsating upward curved cock. I wasted no time on them take cock after cock after cock. Suck and Jerking was the only thing I could do while the action made Jason's limp cock start to become hard in my ass again. It was not long until it happened.

Jai: Ugh Fuck! Aaaaaaaaah!

3 gooey shots on my cheek. A warm prize running down my face like mascara. I suck the sweet cum for Jai as I felt Henry's cock spasming in my hand. Henry turned my face to his cock as it spat out fountains of cum on my face running down on my lips and eyes and nose. I sucked his spent cock and tickled his balls. Henry's entire body spasmed to near the point of tears. Hemsworth took my head and ran his thick cock down my throat pumping and pumping. My throat warm and narrow and tight wrapping around his cock begging to milk it. I played with his foreskin, balls even stuck a finger up his hole and here it finally came.

Hemsworth: AAAAAH FUUUUUUUUUUUUHUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!

The cum was too thick, too much and cumming to fast as it shot out my nose and erupted from my mouth, though most ended up in my belly where it belonged. After wiping embarrassing scene at my nostril on my shoulder, we all started laughing. I felt completely as the warm of man essence ran down dripping from my face. I got up from Jason's cock and kissed each cock for a wonderful time. We all spend the rest of the night sleeping the same bed moments after huddled in each other's naked, spent embrace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Fine Young Men: Part 1

Nozama 11