Some Fine Young Men: Part 1







Just finishing a tiring day worth of college, I was really looking forward to finally relaxing with my legs up and 2 cocks in my hole today. My male ordered men never ceased to amaze. Just before I left, they wish me a good day by making me a smoothie with a healthy "dose" of "protein" from each and everyone of them(Chris Hemsworth came in it twice because he wants me to play favorites). As I was making my way back home, some guys from the college called me wanting me to join them in woods for some "fun". Cody Christian, Taron Edgerton and Dacre Montgomery called me in, so I went with my cock twitching in anticipation. The moment we were half a mile in, we got down to business. Suddenly i was tasting Taron's tongue in my mouth as we grinded our crotches against each other. On of my hands was beneath his shirt, pinching his nipple as he moaned in my mouth while the other grabbed his ass and crept in his pants to feel his smooth ass cheek in my hand. He wasn't wearing any underwear and when I opened my eyes, I realized none of them were. Cody and Dacre were as naked as the day they were born and immediately turned to strip both me and Taron. The wind was cold my bare ass butt it'll be warm enough soon. Next thing i knew was my ass was on the ground with my legs apart, all 3 guys attacked my crotch with their mouths. My cock would switch from Taron to Dacre's mouths licking, sucking and slurping my cock coating it in warm saliva trailing down my balls where Cody would lap it up as he sucked my balls. I clenched the dirt beads of sweat rolled down my tightened face as I felt my body begging me to cum. Taron the devilish Whore continued to deepthroat, resting his tonsils on my cockhead while Cody and Dacre were betting many fingers they fit into my ass after using the spit as lube.

Me: Wait!

Cody: What, can't take it?

Dacre: He's probably about to cum aren't You?

Taron: GFGRRRFFFBH!

Taron slowly unshealthed my cock from his throat and only licked the head.

Me: How am I gonna cum when haven't even gotten any cocks yet?

They all looked at each, then at Me, then smiled. Next thing i knew, I was hugging a tree, gripping for dear life as I felt Dacre's long cock with its fat head slid into my hole.

Me: AAAAAAARGH!!!!

No matter how much Cody deepthroated Dacre prior, that wasn't making it any easier to take. Dacre started pumping in and out pounding away at my insides. My hands were tied and bound around the tree so I couldn't do anything about it as he slammed into my ass over and over again like a beast in heat.

Dacre: You make a lot noises for a *spank* fucking cumdump!

Taron: I thought you said he can be our sex toy? Toys make noises too.

Dacre: True

Dacre pulled out leaving my legs trembling but my cock continuously leaking precum. Cody went up to me, stuff his 2 fingers in my mouth and fucking ìt with them.

Cody: Well let's just what other sounds this toy makes!

Before I knew, Taron was already in me and a high-pitched yelp escaped my half stuffed mouth.

Taron: Found One!

They all laughed and I felt ashamed, but then that feeling of shame was replaced by cock the moment Taron started fucking me. My ass was on fire from the previous Fuck and the constant spank never cooled it, yet I pushed my ass out. Taron grabbed my waste and started hammering away at my hole. I made 3 new sounds that time and I was so close to cumming I almost blacked out. Somehow I could even taste cum in back of my throat.

Taron: Ugh, Fuck! Shit I'm cumming, aah AH! I'M.....FUUUUUUUUUUUUHCK!

Taron emptied his seed in my hole as I felt creamy warmth flood my insides, kissing me face from behind, he bit my ear as his heavy breathes rolled over my face. Both of us drenched in sweat and breathless. My ass had enough damage, but that didn't stop Dacre and Cody. Taron slid out with cum trailing down my legs.

Taron: Hoo! You're gonna be glad I came in You, that's the only lube you'll get.
Then Cody had an idea. I was cut free and was now on all fours. Cody spat on his dick and was mounting me as Dacre pushed his cock in my face.

Me: Please, my ass.......it can't take anymo-gfbbrrrgk!

Dacre by then had already half his cock in my mouth.

Dacre: weird, I don't remember getting a sex toy who com......PLAINED!

Now his balls has stopped swing on my chin as my as watered and I started to gagged.

Dacre: Now what was that?

He slowly pulled cock out until the head past my lips.

Me: Please, I want to be your cumdump, please let me be a receptacle for your man nectar!

Cody: Aw, how poetic! Warms my cock right up.

Cody's cockhead was already in and the rest of him followed. My arms were trembling as I could barely comprehend the width of the meat entering me right now. Dacre instantly launch his cock in my throat.

Cody: Good, now arched your back and serve your purpose.

Cody and Dacre fucked me and fucked me HARD, I couldn't even scream as they pumped me up. My hole and jaws were numb yet cock still persisted, refusing to cum as my nostrils filled with the stink horny young men.  My cheeks flared with pain as Dacre grabbed my head with both hands decorated inside my mouth with white. He only made loud grunts as his blue eyes glared down at me in aggression, fucking everything ounce of cum into me. Once i finished cleaning Dacre's delicious cock, Cody threw me on my back with my leg over his shoulder and stuffed his cock in me with more grit than stuffing a thanksgiving turkey. Before I could scream, he tongue-fucked my throat lapping up the remnants of Dacre's cum and whispered in my mouth.

Cody: I want you to look at me when I fucking breed you.

I ran my hands through his hair, legs, pecs, arms and ass as he fucked my grateful hole over and over, then suddenly he screamed and Dacre's face propped over his shoulder looking at me.

Cody: Fuck You!

Dacre: Fuck Me? No I'm the one fucking you he-UGH....AAAARGH FUCK!

Taron: Missed me boys?

They were all on top of each other. Taron on and in Dacre's ass, Dacre on and in Cody's ass, who then stretching my hole to the limit, and having a thick cock down I  my prostate with the weight of 3 guys on it spelt disaster for my resilience...and my hole. As the took turns spitting on my face seeing who could get the most in my mouth. Their sweaty, masculine motions could one of the best chain reaction i've seen in a while. Taron was the first to cum into Dacre, who spanked and fucked Cody's luscious booty until he bred his ass too. Cody whose breath was sharp, short and lips dripping sweat climaxed in me. His eyes rolled back, and before I knew, my stomach, neck and chin were coated in my own cum. The 3 guys took turns licking my cum and kissing me and felched their ass in my mouth tasting the other man's cream. Then we just laid there in our own creams feeling, kissing, licking and sucking every inch of each other to completion.

Taron: Hey, it's getting dark.

Cody: Yeah we should hurry back

We all got up and put back on our clothes to head out.

Dacre: Hey Fuck-Toy! Same time tomorrow?

I smiled, licking my lips as my cock jumped at the anticipation.

Me: I'm only a cumdump. Only yours to use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gangbang Fantasy Group 1: Part 1

Nozama 11